OnPoint Athletics’ Train & Play fully encompasses the OnPoint motto of “LEARN. TRAIN. COMPETE.”. This program will consist of 45 minutes of Skill Development and 45 minutes of Gameplay. The perfect combination for those who want to improve upon their skills while also having the opportunity to compete! No partner required to join this program. However, you are welcome to register with a partner by indicating partner’s name on the registration form.
Spots are limited, so register now to save your spot!
Included in the program:
- 1 on court session each week – 45 minutes of training, 45 minutes of gameplay
- Professional coaching with low athlete to coach ratio
Why Join the Train & Play program?
- Learn new skills
- Train existing skills
- Compete with and against others each week
- Meet new friends with a passion for the sport
- Keep fit while having fun!