Hi there, I’m Julie Ann or Jules! I’ve been a coach at OnPoint for four years. I have been playing volleyball since grade nine. Before volleyball I grew up playing basketball and competing in track & field. I hold a diploma in Fitness and Health Promotion with a certificate in Event Management from St. Clair College, in addition to a degree in Communications from the University of Windsor. During my time at St. Clair College I was a part of the women’s volleyball team. My most memorable experience as a player was winning the OCAA Bronze Medal. This was the first medal for our team in thirty years! I enjoy transforming my passion for this sport I love so much into real life lessons for the young players at OnPoint: I believe the lessons we teach on the court can be the foundation for developing strong leaders in our communities.
On the Court
- Assistant Coach St. Clair College Women’s Volleyball 2020- Present
- Assistant Coach 14U Girls South County Bandits 2021- Present
- Head Coach 18U Girls Sky Volley 2020-2021
- Player, St. Clair College Women’s Volleyball Team 2016-2020
- Player, Bronze Medal, OCAA 2019-2020
- Player, Bronze Medal, OCAA 2017-2018
- Player, Waterloo Tigers, OVA 2012-2013
- Player, Stratford Stingers, OVA 2011-2012
Off the Court
When I’m not playing or coaching volleyball, I enjoy spending time with my family, friends and furry pets! I also love volunteering and enjoy finding time to give back to my community. Off the court for OnPoint I work behind the scenes alongside Darren O’Neil preparing all of the programs we offer throughout Ontario. You can find me getting my favourite breakfast meal; a Timmies’ Double-Double and Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich is all I need to power up before a game or coaching!