OPBV’s Weekly Training Programs provide players of all ages and abilities with the highest quality coaching to help reach their goals. This advanced program is for those who are keen to learn and compete in the game of beach volleyball. Athletes in this program should already have a general ability to perform volleyball skills such as pass, set and attack. Athletes will build and refine those skills throughout the two sessions per week while learning the ins and outs of beach volleyball. No partner required to join this program. However, you are welcome to register with a partner by indicating partner’s name on the registration form.
Included in the program:
- 2 on court sessions per week
- 48 hour of total on court training
- Professional coaching with low athlete to coach ratio
- Season planning with coach support
Why Join Our Weekly Training Groups?
- Improve your volleyball skills in the off-season
- Training in the sand naturally increases speed, agility and vertical.
- Meet new friends with a passion for the sport
- Keep fit while having fun!